Monday, April 25, 2005

My first Blog

Hellow World !! a cliched way to start :))
This is my first blog!!!!...
till now I've never tried blogging...just want to check out what this is !!and how it works....

arrey Saikri fundaes on this one....

Ok this is all about me...
Read my About Me...currently working in hyderabad..passed out from IIT Madras in 2004....
I love soccer both playing and watching....

What else..mebbe next time when i get full knowledge about blogging will update this one...thats all!..
Keep reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Sharetipsinfo’s technical analysts keeps there eyes on this bullish Indian stock market to provide best intraday and long term share market calls daily. Our trading tips covers NSE and BSE .
    Check gainers,losers ,news, IPO ,Free tips,trading tricks and all new mutual funds .
    regards
    www.sharetipsinfo.com team

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are trading in NSE, BSE, MCX and in NCDEX then let sharegyan give you all stock trading gyan

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..