Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi

May the Lord Ganesha remove all obstacles and shower you with bounties.
Jai Shri Siddhi Vinayaka

This is a very big festival back at home and am missing all that.
In my family the whole puja is generally done by children, so me and my sister used to decorate Vinayaka with all the leaves & flowers and read the mantras. And the belief that the story of birth of Vinayaka and the Samanthakamani is a must read to avoid false allegations(neelapanindhaalu), So I used to read out loudly the story.

Today, early in the morning I got the wakeup call from home reminding me about the festival, and my mom told me to take full bath and pray GOD :). In addition to that am fasting till evening, which I used to do from my school days.

Once again everyone Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.

1 comment:

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..