Thursday, November 29, 2012

OPL Strategy

That is the word I coined for my new strategy on weight loss.

 
Lately I have realised that I have put on lots of weight. Most of my pants aren’t fitting me, the worst part being those I got stitched six month back are also not fitting me:O.
 





 

 
 
 




I was like this a year back

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Current situation
 
















 
 
 
If it continues at this rate then this will be in future…optimistically in may be 6 months from now.

 


So I have decided that I should act immediately, at least to make use of those slim fit shirts and designer wear pants.


OPL stands for One part Less. Basically I cut down my food intake by one part.
For ex: For breakfast, I now take only 4 idles compared to 5 before..like wise I cut down everything I take by one part.



It's a simple strategy to start with before going on to a stricter diet regime [Read this post How to cut down 10 kgs in 2 months]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..