Sunday, December 09, 2012

Titanic

I've got the Google Earth downloaded in my laptop and was browsing through curiously and then this thing caught my attention.
I was surprised to see the Titanic Ship.
 
RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK to New York City, US. The sinking of Titanic caused the deaths of 1,502 people in one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters in modern history. The RMS Titanic was the largest ship afloat at the time of her maiden voyage. [ Source : Wiki]
 
The original Titanic
 
 
It's depiction in the blockbuster movie "Titanic"
 
 
And that's how it looks on Google Earth
 
 
The ship broke into 2 and this one is one part
 
                                               The other part
 
I am amazed by the features in Google Earth, brings the whole world on to your desktop. Very useful tool to plan travel.
 
There's negative side to this also..
If at all there is anyone in this world who will be thanking GOD the most for having google , it would be our beloved Terrorists. They can now execute their missions with more accuracy.

The Titanic Movie in 30 seconds
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..