Monday, September 20, 2010

Trip to Villagio - Venice in Doha

Dear Reader,
Today I will take you to the Italian village in Doha..and I will be your guide for this trip ..I am sure I will not bore you :)


Girls will find the last pic interesting :)...

If you still haven't figured out... the ceiling is artificial and it is not an open air mall...dont believe it?.. just take a look again...
To give this post an Italian touch..check out this latest song 'We No Speak American'
'We No Speak Americano' is a club smash built around a socking great sample from an old Italian language hit from the 1950s

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely tour of Villagio. Pics were awesome and the video was hilarious. Its fun visiting your page :)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pramod
    thanks a lot buddy..and for the vote also

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shas
    It's my pleasure to tour with you :).
    Yep keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much @Bhavia for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..