Monday, December 24, 2012

An Ignored Soul's Perspective

This incident happened today morning, while I was going to my office...I was walking along one of the busiest roads in Hyderabad.
There are many beautiful plants placed all along the median to decorate the road.....but this naughty one plant spotted me...and taunted me while I was trying to cross the road..

Innocent Plant Hyderabad
If you see...It's eagerly looking for people to come closer to it.....This pic was taken at 8:30am..so could take a clear picture.. and the next time one can take a clear picture is only after 24 hrs only..I am sure it hates the sun for that very reason...
...
Intimidated by it...I cross the road..
Beautiful White Flower Plant
Plant ..- "Hey Buddy, come closer dude...I know you got an S3..could you please take a snap of mine..."
..I heard that..and as a friendly gesture took this photo...so that it doesnt taunt me the next time, while I keep struggling to cross the road..
 
For a person who is busy driving along the road..these plants seem to be very beautiful ..But a closer examination reveals the reality....it has got loads of grease all over..
Flower Closeup


Pollution Roads

Read this :  How plants are affected by pollution


"What seems to be, is, to those to whom it seems to be, and is productive of the most dreadful consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of torments, despair, eternal death."
- William Blake (1757-1827) British poet and painter

I dont think anyone in this world would have cared about this..there will be many thinking on how jobless one can be to write on such thing..
This blog is not an attempt to motivate someone to go and wash the plant..but it is motivate people to acknowledge the living things around us..the living things could be anything..
 
I promised the plant that I will upload it's pic on the net..

7 comments:

  1. hum so true I thought a 100 times about this...we should respect every living creature whatever that might be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the plant tell you how nice your blog is? Maybe that's why it's trolling you :D It may be a fan.. I really like how you stayed dedicated for all those years.. I just started my own blog.. and I can relate cuz man I ramble! LOL.. I really like your blog. Did u get any comments for being verbose, cuz I guess I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hotei
    Thanks so much buddy. Rightly said there are so many things which we take for granted. The presence is never felt but when their absence leaves vaccum within us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Y-Al Refai
    Thank you so much for coming to my blog :)
    I told the plant that I've uploaded it's pic in my blog. It was so happy that..a dew from it's leaf fell on me..saying thanks :)
    ..I am not so regular in posting.. but ya once started the blog is always there..
    I am so glad that you liked my blog..keep visiing..

    And finally..you said I am verbose..I do agree..that at times ..I am working on keeping crisp..to improve myself..thank you for telling that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I also said that I can relate. :) Something I guess you found out when you visited my blog.. Good luck with the herbivore admirer.. XD
    I did reply to your comment too.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's true we need to treat all living things equally ....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..